Technical Working Group
The structure of leadership and coordination mechanism of the Public Financial Management Technical Working Group (PFMTWG) is as follows:
- The PFMTWG, chaired by the government with lead donor coordinator, is an effective forum for high level monitoring and making decision between government and Development Partners (DPs). Members of PFMTWG include all members of PFMRC, all DPs, and representatives of 39 Line Ministries. The PFMTWG meets quarterly and as needed.
- PFMR Steering Committee chaired by Senior Minister in which Director General (DG) or Secretary General in charge of Finance from all ministries are members. This PFMRSC is a high technical level forum to monitor and coordinate among all government agencies.
- Development Partner Committee (DPC) is an effective forum for high technical level coordination and monitoring among Development Partners. The DPC meets monthly and as needed.
- Ministry of Economy and Finance Reform Commission (MEFRC) chaired by Senior Minister in which all directors of MEF are members.
- Public Financial Management Reform Working Group (PFMRWG) at all ministries chaired by Senior Minister. Members of this PFMRWG should at least be Deputy Director of Finance or Accounting Department, Planning Department, and Project Management Unit who are responsible for implementing grant or loan from DPs if applicable.
- General Secretariat Steering Committee (GSC) which serves both PFMSC and MEFRC and support and assist MEF Departments and PFMRWGs.
Diagram: Structure of leadership and coordination mechanism of PFMTWG